If you have any questions or problems that aren't answered here, please feel free to email us
Since WordPress is constantly being updated information about how to install WordPress may become out of date, so you always can read official guide HERE
Below are all the useful links for WordPress information:
Once you've downloaded the installation file on ThemeForest, extract it and locate a file called
rafo.zip. You can install the Theme by using one of two installation methods:
- Login to WordPress admin.
- Go to Admin panel > Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.
Click on Choose File and select
- Click on Install Now.
- When your Theme is successfully installed, click Activate to activate the newly installed Theme.
- Using FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted.
Using FTP client, navigate to the
/wp-content/Themes/directory under your WordPress website's root directory.
- Using FTP client, upload the Paragon directory to Themes directory on remote server.
- Once uploaded, navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes in the WordPress Dashboard and hit Activate below your newly uploaded Theme.
When you use first or second method, please make sure that you're uploading the
rafo.zip file, not entire package you downloaded. If you upload the wrong file you will get an error stating
“Error: missing style.css stylesheet.”
Once installation is complete, your Ember Theme will be ready to use. You should now see Ember Theme as active.
Installing Required Plugins
When you first install the Theme you'll see a popup on your dashboard from the Theme asking you to install a number of plugins.
You must install and activate all plugins
Install Plugin rafo-toolkit and go to Appearance > Import Demo Data
Install and Activate all required plugins and click to Install. The upload process can take up 5 minutes. So please, be patient and do not close the page.
If the server is not available and the demo import does not work
I have created a folder labeled Demo data which contains demo data.
- Log-in to your WordPress backend and open your WordPress importer Tool>Import>WordPress.
- Install and Run WordPress Importer
Click on Choose file and select the
rafo-demo.xmlfrom folder Demo-data
- Check the box Download and import file attachments. This will download attachments for images included in the Live Preview demo.
- Click Upload file and import.
You now just need to wait for the importer to finish. This might take a few minutes depending on your hosting server speed.
Ok, so far we have installed the Theme, we have installed the plugins and imported the demo data, whats next?
The final step in getting your new Theme setup and ready for you to edit as you wish is to setup your home page and menu. To begin, head to Settings > Reading, here you will need to set your Front Page.
The main Theme settings are in Theme Options Panel
- Log in to that site as an administrator.
- Go to Appearance > rafo Options
404 page Settings
How To Use Premade Sections
For the form, we use the plugin Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is our recommended form plugin for WordPress. It is a simple but powerful form creator for WordPress. Here we will show you how to use Contact Form 7 to create and edit a basic form.
After Contact Form 7 is installed, you will find a new menu item in your WordPress admin area called Contact, here is where your forms and created and edited.
<div class="row"> <div class="rafo-comment-filed col-md-4"> <div class="input-group"> [text* NickName class:form-control placeholder "Nickname:"] </div> </div> <div class="rafo-comment-filed col-md-4"> <div class="input-group"> [email* gmail class:form-control placeholder "Gmail:"] </div> </div> <div class="rafo-comment-filed col-md-4"> <div class="input-group"> [text* Subject class:form-control placeholder "Subject:"] </div> </div> </div> <div class="rafo-comment-filed"> <div class="input-group"> [textarea* Message class:form-control rows:8 placeholder "Message:"] </div> </div> <div class="rafo-comment-filed"> <div class="rafo-cm-btns"> <div class="input-group"> [submit "Submit" class:btn btn-danger ] </div> </div> </div>